[Athen] Call for nominations: ATHEN Board positions

Dan Comden danc at uw.edu
Fri Sep 26 17:00:07 PDT 2014

Greetings and happy Friday!

We will be holding elections for two upcoming open positions on the ATHEN
executive board. Elections will be held in October so we can have them
filled at the annual meeting at Accessing Higher Ground in November.

I'm on the nomination committee and am seeking:
1. Fellow members to assist with nominations and elections.
2. We are accepting nominations for the positions of President and
Secretary.

Currently Sean Keegan is standing for election for president.

The term for each position is two years. Meetings are approximately monthly
and held via teleconference when it is not possible to meet in person.

This is a great opportunity to contribute to our professional organization.

To stand for election, you must be a current member. In order to vote,
professional membership or designated institutional voting member is
required. See the bylaws for complete eligibility and voting information.
ATHEN Bylaws: http://www.athenpro.org/node/3

Thanks, I look forward to receiving nominees.

--
-*- Dan Comden danc at uw.edu <danc at washington.edu>
Access Technology Center www.uw.edu/itconnect/accessibility/atl/