[Athen] Are Accessible Multilingual/Multi-directional EPUBs supported today?

Ron ronrstewart at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:49:43 PDT 2014

Unfortunately not that I am aware of. Aside from this issue is that iBooks
is actually an Apple proprietary reading platform. The student may not have
an option to move to a real computer reading platform, and also to Windows.

Have you tried converting to XHTML instead of to ePub, not sure if it will
work either but since the tagging is already there it may be worth a try.

Ron Stewart