[Athen] reading Japanese in NVDA or JAWS

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Sat Apr 4 11:31:49 PDT 2015

Thanks George. But I guess there's no easy way to read Japanese characters
and words with the standard JAWS program.

-Howard

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 8:17 AM, George Kerscher <kerscher at montana.com>
wrote:

> Hi,

> There is a specific version of JAWS that was developed for the Japanese

> market. I know the developer. I woill send you Jun’s email off list.

> Best

> George

Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator
Accessing Higher Ground
303-492-8672
cell: 720-351-8668

AHEAD Association of Higher Education and Disability