[Athen] contributing to and using the Tools Database from WAI

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:01:42 PDT 2015

Greetings, ATHEN-ites:

Cross-posting from WebAIM.

I want to put out a plug for this Tools Database. I think WAI did a
great job on it, and I think there should be as many tools in it as
possible. Start at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/

I was looking through it, and while I see more entries than I did the
last time I checked, I don't see some things I might expect to. So, I
just did my part to submit. Have you, as either a tool vendor or a user?

Note that vendors can update their entries, as need be.

I am not affiliated with the project, so I cannot answer questions
about it; I'm just sharing info and increasing awareness of what I
think is a very valuable resource.

Best,
Jennifer