[Athen] Accommodations/Disabilities statement for Syllabus

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Thu Apr 9 09:16:21 PDT 2015

Hi Adam,

Ours can be found at http://drc.arizona.edu/instructors/syllabus-statement and is copied below.

Accessibility and Accommodations:

It is the University's goal that learning experiences be as accessible as possible. If you anticipate or experience physical or academic barriers based on disability or pregnancy, please let me know immediately so that we can discuss options. You are also welcome to contact Disability Resources (520-621-3268) to establish reasonable accommodations.

Please be aware that the accessible table and chairs in this room should remain available for students who find that standard classroom seating is not usable.

Have a good day,

Dawn

~~
Dawn Hunziker