[Athen] FW: New Speakers for the Digital Publishing Innovation Summit

Madeleine Rothberg madeleine_rothberg at wgbh.org
Tue Apr 28 10:08:15 PDT 2015

Accessibility is on the agenda at another upcoming publishing industry event. I'll be speaking about accessibility metadata at a pre-conference workshop called The #EdTech Forum at CIC: Understanding and Influencing Publishing Standards. More information at:
http://contentincontext.org/2015/index.php/program-schedule-main/pre-conference-events/the-edtech-forum-at-cic.html

-Madeleine

-----
Madeleine Rothberg
Senior Subject Matter Expert
National Center for Accessible Media at WGBH
http://ncam.wgbh.org
madeleine_rothberg at wgbh.org