[Athen] Closed Captioning of Instructional & Public Video

chenjiat at msu.edu chenjiat at msu.edu
Wed Apr 29 10:27:29 PDT 2015

We have ad-hoc billing accounts set up with Automatic Sync Technologies and Rev.com.

Looking into tying in more integrated services with 3Play Media and Cielo24 with our video servers.

Would really appreciate others chiming in with their experience.

--
Jiatyan Chen

Coordinator for Web Accessibility

Digital Content Manager