[Athen] Apps

Catalina Colaci ccolaci at yukoncollege.yk.ca
Tue Aug 4 10:35:19 PDT 2015

HI,
SORRY for the late input... I am trying to catch up ;-)
Voice Dream Reader is pretty good, now it can read pdf without messing up the format. I like vBookZ pdf as well - https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/vbookz-pdf-voice-reader-us/id497274026?mt=8 . a free version is available -limited reading to a paragraph or so- $5.79 full version. Additional add-on voices also for $5.79 Note: these are not just "voices", they allow reading aloud in different languages. The app can be downloaded as well on Mac laptop or desktop.
Hope this info will be helpful
Have a nice day

Catalina Colaci
Coordinator