[Athen] FW: Accessible Technology Initiative Coordinator

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Wed Aug 5 20:47:18 PDT 2015

CSUSB is hiring an Accessible Technology Initiative Coordinator. The
position will lead and support our university efforts to fulfill the three
priority areas of the California State University Accessible Technology
Initiative (Executive Order 926) and the CSU Board of Trustees Policy on
Disability Support and Accommodations: 1) web accessibility; 2)
instructional materials; and 3) procurement of electronic and information
technology. I would appreciate it greatly if you would distribute the
position to your network of talented professionals.

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/csusb/default.cfm

Beth Jaworski, Ph.D.

Assistant Vice President for Student Services

Division of Student Affairs

California State University San Bernardino