[Athen] Electronic & Information Technology/Accessibility Coordinator Positions

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at nau.edu
Fri Aug 21 09:19:16 PDT 2015

Hello, Marcie. It took me a couple of days to get a complete answer to your question, because I needed to ask folks who were involved with the creation of what is now my position about the time "before me". Jamie Axelrod provided those pre-position answers, and I'm appending the job description as it was originally advertised. We are planning on re-writing the job description next year since by then the position will have "matured" and we feel it will require updating. Responses are included in-line below.

Best,
Teresa

Teresa Haven, Ph.D.
Accessibility Analyst, Northern Arizona University