[Athen] accessing PDF image files

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Tue Aug 25 03:20:06 PDT 2015

I use JAWS too and forgot about convenient OCR. I've used PDF Transformer
before that feature was available in JAWS. Old habits die hard!

For those who also forget - from the JAWS Help documentation:

Note: When using OCR keystrokes, press and release INSERT+SPACEBAR, then
press O followed by the final keystroke.

Press INSERT+SPACEBAR, O, W to OCR the current window.
Press INSERT+SPACEBAR, O, S to OCR the current screen.
Press INSERT+SPACEBAR, O, C to OCR the current control.
Press INSERT+SPACEBAR, O, Q to cancel the OCR process.
Press INSERT+SPACEBAR, O, QUESTION MARK to hear the help message for the OCR
keystrokes.

Cheers, Karen

Cheers, Karen