[Athen] A burn to DVD question

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 09:57:52 PDT 2015

Hi all Athen-ites,

Happy Friday!

I just got my download link for DNS14.0 Individual Professional and want to
burn it on a DVD. Nuance has no instructions on how to do this. Anyone out
there in ATHENland have some quick instructions on making a DVD back up of
the software? Download to a folder first then burn a copy? Download and
unzip and then burn?

The pre-release is only available by download using the Digital River/Nuance
installer software. I would like to have a hard copy of the software on DVD
for "just in case" purposes.

Thanks all.

Wink Harner

Adaptive Technology Consulting & Training

Alternative Text & Media Production

The Foreigntype

foreigntype at gmail.com

winkharner1113 at gmail.com

(Disclaimer: this email was dictated with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please
forgive any quirks, mis-recognitions, or omissions.)