[Athen] Guidebook

Shawn Foster fosters at sou.edu
Thu Dec 3 14:50:45 PST 2015

Gaeir:

I did a limited review on iOS devices a year ago - I couldn't get the darn
thing to load on my Android device, so testing there was a nonstarter.
Here's the feedback I gave our staffer (we ended up not using it, in part
because of this review).

"On an iDevice, it's reasonably accessible. There are some items that are
not well labeled - for example, the menu button in the upper right just
says "button", and when you open it, it's labeled "me". Not very helpful in
figuring out what's in it. Maps and photos are not accessible. Is there a
place, when you load photos, to put a description of the picture? If so,
make sure that is filled in, as that's what it would draw from to make the
photo readable. The map is not accessible; it simply doesn't read at all."

Hope this is a helpful start.
Shawn

*Shawn Foster*

Disability Resources Coordinator | U-CAM Coordinator

Southern Oregon University | 1250 Siskiyou Blvd | Ashland OR 97520
541-552-6213

Why I'm at SOU: http://youtu.be/Ski0MzPd5IM