[Athen] 5 testers needed over the weekend

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Fri Dec 4 02:55:33 PST 2015

Hi Everyone!

I've developed a survey to try and gather information on "PDF and the user
experience." I did it in Survey Monkey and I need 5 people who use or can
use adaptive technology to go through the survey and check the accessibility
of it. I've run through it using JAWS 17 but want an "unbiased" sample. J

It should take about half an hour or 45 minutes. I think. This is something
else I need to know from testing it. There are 28 questions and the second
part of the survey has questions asking for written answers.short ones.what
your experience with various types of PDF has been/is.

Please e-mail me off list if you have time to do this. I want to officially
post the survey on Monday.

Cheers, Karen