[Athen] Oops! Now access the tagged PDF Web Accessibility Guidelines handbook

Karen Sorensen karen.sorensen at pcc.edu
Mon Dec 7 16:03:24 PST 2015

OK, thanks to everyone who notified us of the lack of PDF tags in our
handbook. That was my mistake for posting the wrong version. Sorry about
that.
Now you may download a tagged version of our Creative Commons licensed Web
Accessibility Handbook
<http://www.pcc.edu/resources/instructional-support/access/handbook.html>.
If you find any other errors, please let us know and maybe you can correct
them in a version you create. (grin) That is the beauty of CC licensing,
isn't it?
Best,
Karen

Karen M. Sorensen
Accessibility Advocate for Online Courses
www.pcc.edu/access
Portland Community College