[Athen] Help with a chemistry question please

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:42:04 PST 2015

Hey Wink,

According to my sister, the biochemist/IB chem teacher, here's the scoop:

"it is said as E sub A, and it stands for Activation energy, or Energy of
Activation. I would write it out as Energy of activation for written work,
and say it that way for text to speech. The "symbol" form is

capital E, lower case subscript a."

Hope that helps!!

Heidi

+++++++++++++++