[Athen] Please fill in survey?

John Elmer JElmer at vcccd.edu
Mon Dec 14 20:17:47 PST 2015

Karl,

My opinion?

Totally inappropriate to use professional, NON-PROFIT listservs as a market research device.

That alone says to me that you in no way understand our community and it's values.

I took your survey, all with responses of no use to you. I hope others do the same.

The questions were mostly about money and product development insider information. Another clue that you are not one of "us."

My recommendation: all listservs related to accessibility, assistive technology, web access, etc. should consider banning you. But, of course, that would be their choice. Just my thinking that they should think about it. Their choice. I am way far down the chain to make any such decision.

John