[Athen] [DSSHE-L] Anyone have a described copy of Maus?

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Wed Dec 16 12:44:20 PST 2015

Not as scary as it sounds, Gaeir. I actually already have the text transcription from another project. It is the description of the graphic elements that I don't have. And we absolutely NEED that. Someone said to me that the version Learning Ally has is not described, it is just the text.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Access Coordinator
Disability Services
University of Colorado Boulder