[Athen] Procurement and contract language

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Wed Dec 16 13:40:07 PST 2015

Dear Listers,

We are interested in a product whose next release will have accessibility features. We are not able to see the updated VPAT or get a sandbox to try out the products. They do have a VPAT for the current release and have a point person for us to talk with about what features the next release will have and the accessibility.

Has anyone else run into this situation or anything similar. If so, I wanted to know if anyone can share the language, negotiation and understanding you had when working with a vendor in this situation and you are seriously considering signing a contract .

Thanks

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS
Assistant Director of Disability Services
Boston University
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02215
lnorwich at bu.edu<mailto:lnorwich at bu.edu> (email)