[Athen] Deque Amaze

Karl Groves karlgroves at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 06:40:13 PST 2015

Oh man, if we could make accessibility flashy then the battle would be
won for us! Accessibility always seems to be playing catch up when it
comes to the new hot thing. When jQueryUI came out, it wasn't until
1.9 that the core widgets had the necessary ARIA. Foundation by Zurb
only recently started caring about accessibility. AngularJS required
the development of a special module (ngAria) after the fact because
accessibility was ignored at first. The list goes on. :-(

Like you said, if we can get the developers to think of accessibility
as cool, that'd be a huge win.