[Athen] FW: UCSF is hiring a web accessibility advocate

Joshua Hori jhori at ucdavis.edu
Fri Dec 18 10:45:41 PST 2015

Hello All!

Here is another open position within the UC system. Please feel free to forward to other interested parties or listservs.

UC San Francisco is hiring an on-site web accessibility advocate to help implement and oversee a pilot outreach program to educate developers and communicators about web accessibility. This position is only funded through June 30, 2016, but there is a very high chance annual funding will be allocated (assuming the pilot goes well).

More info and how to apply:
https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=6495&siteid=5226&jobid=2180415https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=6495&siteid=5226&jobid=2180415

At this point, we are also open to having a consultant or consulting agency to help us with this effort. Please forward this to anyone who might be interested and have them email me if they have any questions.

Regards,

Ed

Good luck!

Sincerely,