[Athen] Who has Duxbury 11.2 and MathType? I'm still waiting for Dux upgrade

John Paul harris_jp at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:01:56 PST 2015

I saw the equation in the Word doc you attached. This is the equation you want:

$PR_i = 100 \left(\frac{\sum f+ \frac{f}{2}}{n} \right)$

You can test in the online LaTeX editor I just found:
http://www.codecogs.com/latex/eqneditor.php

The other equation was imcomplete. I am not sure if your program (MathType or Scientific Notebook) did not output the correct LaTeX code or if the equation was not entered into the editor appropriately. I currently do not have Duxbury, but hopefully you can test.

John Paul Harris