[Athen] Bound book scanner

Dan Comden danc at uw.edu
Wed Feb 4 15:50:29 PST 2015

This would be to digitize books that we cannot cut, primarily materials
from the library that students need for their coursework. Additionally, the
libraries would be able to use it for their digitizing projects. They
currently have a homebrew system that uses two digital SLR cameras. It's an
impressive feat of in-house engineering but is rather cumbersome to use.

My intent is to share between disability services and library staff with
our office providing support.

--
-*- Dan Comden danc at uw.edu <danc at washington.edu>
Access Technology Center www.uw.edu/itconnect/accessibility/atl/