[Athen] Unusual request

James Bailey jbailey at uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 9 17:32:40 PST 2015

Byron,

One thing I do is delete the tags from a complex (columns, tables, lists, links, images etc.) PDF. Generally JAWS shows all the flaws when the tags are gone. The bonus is you can then demo the same PDF with tags for comparison.

Good Luck,

James Bailey M.S.
Associate Director
Accessible Education Center