[Athen] CSUN attendance?

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Tue Feb 10 18:42:53 PST 2015

Susan,

I usually organize a dinner/meeting for AHG/ATHEN on Thursday evening of
CSUN, after the tweet-up. I was planning to do the same this year: around
8:15 p.m. at the Harbor House. But if you want to organize something with
more of an ATHEN focus, you're welcome to do so. I usually use the feedback
for face-2-face feedback and input on AHG.

-Howard

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Susan Kelmer <Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu>
wrote:

> Is it too early to ask who is going to CSUN this year? Do we want to do

> an ATHEN dinner/get together?

> *Susan Kelmer*

> *Alternate Format Coordinator*

> *Disability Services*

> *University of Colorado Boulder*

> *107 UCB*

> *Boulder, CO 80309*

> *303-735-4836 <303-735-4836>*

Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator
Accessing Higher Ground
303-492-8672
cell: 720-351-8668

AHEAD Association of Higher Education and Disability