[Athen] JAWS and IFRAME

N. Dogbo ndogbo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 09:18:36 PST 2015

It looks to me like coding and focus issues and not iframe or JAWS issues.

Are you using RIA widgets and stuff?

Also are you experiencing this with more than one browsers?

Lastly, you're indeed talking about iframe and not overlays / modals, right?

Thx,

Nicaise

--
----- Think not with your EYES and you shall have a perfect VISION! ---