[Athen] FW: Instructor for Learning Resources 211 - Computer Access Merritt College

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Thu Feb 12 19:08:04 PST 2015

Subject: Instructor for Learning Resources 211 - Computer Access Merritt
College

We are looking for an instructor who is competent in and interested in
teaching our basic entry level computer course for our students with
disabilities at Merritt College. We are thinking about a late start class,
March 17, 2015 to run for 10 weeks, as a 3 unit class (2 units for class, 1
unit for lab).

The class would run Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 to 2:50 p.m. This
could be negotiable. Please spread the word if you know anyone who is
interested in a few more hours. Thanks.

Mary Rose Ciddio

Interim Coordinator/Counselor

Merritt Disability Services Program