[Athen] Kurzweil Question

Moore, Corinna moorec at cochise.edu
Thu Feb 19 10:35:26 PST 2015

Hello all,

I received a file from Pearson through ATN. The file print quality/format is in very bad shape (disconnected text, varying sizes, compressed words, etc). I did request a better copy but alas this is all they have. I don't really have the capability to scan (I could but it would be one page at a time) so I'm drudging through it in Kurzweil and zone editing the underlying text. Does anyone have any suggestions on a different way to do this? I am the only one in my office who handles this stuff. This is the first time I've gotten a file in such bad shape. It is every page. I've attached one page as an example of the issue.

Thanks in advance,

Corinna Moore, NIC Advanced
Interpreting Services Coordinator
Cochise College