[Athen] Braille File Repository

Varnado, Jason varnado at gonzaga.edu
Tue Feb 24 17:40:57 PST 2015

Good afternoon,
We are working on statistical tables and converting them to Braille (http://web02.gonzaga.edu/faculty/burchn/MATH321_2015Spring/statistical_tables.pdf), they are so common though I thought I would ask if anyone has them already in an electronic Braille format or if anyone knows of a repository that may house such a thing. I have looked through several tactile graphic and "hard" Braille repositories without much success.
Thank you!

Jason Varnado
Associate Director
Disability Resources

502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0019
509-313-4034
http://www.gonzaga.edu/dream
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/GonzagaDREAM