[Athen] FW: Veterans Counselor position

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Tue Jan 13 16:33:02 PST 2015

Subject: Veterans Counselor position

Fullerton College is excited to announce the opening of a full-time,
tenure-track Veterans Counselor position. We have a vibrant Veterans
Resource Center that serves over 650 student veterans. A bond was passed
during the November elections that has earmarked funds to further expand our
VRC facilities. The new VRC Counselor will be an integral part of the
planning of the new VRC facilities. Please consider applying for this
position or forward as appropriate.

Here is the link and my contact information should you have questions.

<http://www.nocccd.edu/Employment/documents/CounselorVeterans.pdf>
http://www.nocccd.edu/Employment/documents/CounselorVeterans.pdf

Paul McKinley

Director Veterans Resource Center