[Athen] ALEKS Accessibility

Alexa Schriempf ats169 at psu.edu
Thu Jan 15 09:10:38 PST 2015

Penn State is also reviewing ALEKS and has sent extensive user testing
feedback to ALEKS. I would be interested to know more about Paul's/Temple's
report/expectation that ALEKS will be fully accessible, along with
Karen's/PCC's webworks alternative. Please share both!

Thanks!
Alexa

Alexa Schriempf, PhD
Access Tech Consultant