[Athen] Court Cases/decisions re: alternate format production

Ron ronrstewart at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 06:22:17 PST 2015

Without more information it is hard to tell, but given the topic it is most
likely the Hathi Trust -Authors Guild litigation.

https://www.eff.org/cases/authors-guild-v-hathitrust

Now that the Authors Guild has decided to not further appeal we have some
very good case law on the topic. The language of the original ruling is
also very useful in the discussion on Access vs. Copyright.

Ron Stewart