[Athen] Disability Service technology campus availability

Paul E. Paire paire at temple.edu
Wed Jul 1 08:25:07 PDT 2015

Temple also has AT (JAWS, Read and Write Gold, and ZoomText) as part of the general image for PCs. Kurzweil 3000 and Dragon Naturally Speaking for select machines (Kurzweil for machines with scanners, DNS on select laptops so students can use it without having everyone in the lab hear what they're doing.) Our computer lab guidelines (including what software should be installed) are available at: http://accessibility.temple.edu/policies-guidelines/standards-and-guidelines/computer-lab-accessibility-guidelines

-Paul