[Athen] IT Accessibility Coordinator position opening at NC State

Stan North Martin stan_martin at ncsu.edu
Mon Jul 6 15:29:33 PDT 2015

Greetings,

A few weeks ago Greg Kraus sent out news that he is leaving NC State. You
can be sure we are sorry to see him leave. We will miss his expertise and
the incredible impact he has had in our quest to make NC State a more
accessible university, while also sharing that knowledge well beyond our
campus.

The position he is leaving has been posted here:
https://jobs.ncsu.edu/postings/54871

Please share with those you feel would be qualified and feel free to be in
touch with me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Stan

(PS: Please forgive the cross-posts.)

--
Stan North Martin
Director of Outreach, Communications & Consulting

*Email in connection with State business is subject to the NC Public
Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.*