[Athen] Quantitative Statistics Textbook

Dimac, Marcie mdimac at kent.edu
Thu Jul 30 06:45:27 PDT 2015

Good morning fellow Athenites!

I'm looking for any feedback or training guides on how to use Scientific Notebook (v. 4) for a colleague. A doctoral student is in a quant stats class this fall and the book has to be cut and scanned and then edited for the student (who uses JAWS) [☹]

She has used Scientific Notebook in the past but it has been so long that she needs a refresher. I am a year into the position and it appears we either don't have or have thrown away any relevant documentation.

Does anyone out there have any quick guides that they would be willing to share?

Thanks and happy Thursday!

Marcie

Marcie Dimac, M.A. Ed.

Coordinator of Assistive Technology