[Athen] Instructional Technology Accessibility planning?

Poore-Pariseau, Cindy Cindy.Poore-Pariseau at bristolcc.edu
Fri Jul 31 11:56:07 PDT 2015

Hi Rachel,

We are just beginning, as an institution, to identify the need to have a position such as yours (that focuses on emerging technology and accessibility). Are you able to share a job description that I can view and refer to as we build a description for this type of position that will meet the needs of a community college?

Thank you.

The fact is that ours [people with disabilities] is the only minority you can join involuntarily, without warning, at any time-Nancy Mairs, author

Cindy Poore-Pariseau, Ph. D.
Bristol Community College
Coordinator of Disability Services
Office of Disability Services, L115