[Athen] Vendor questions and guidelines

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Wed Jun 10 19:16:55 PDT 2015

Dear List,

We are starting to make sure that any new vendors providing any electronic technology, information technology and/or web technology product or service agrees that the Technology will meet the accessibility standards With these standards in place we wanted to know if you could share any guidelines and questions you ask vendors when assessing the accessibility of products.

Thanks

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS

Assistant Director of Disability Services Boston University

19 Deerfield Street, 2nd Floor Boston, MA 02215

lnorwich at bu.edu (email)

617-353-3658 (vox)

617-353-9646 (fax)

www.bu.edu/disability (website)