[Athen] Help setting up Braille production service

Fontaine, Paul fontainep at cua.edu
Fri Jun 12 07:22:33 PDT 2015

Hi

We will have two students here in the fall who require materials in Braille. One of them is registered for a PHD program in Astrophysics. Since we have not previously done Braille production, we need to put something in place very fast. I would appreciate the chance to talk to anyone who is now supporting Braille who can advise us. Likewise any materials that you can share related to costs, issues, service providers, or anything else I should consider would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Paul Fontaine
Assistive Technology and E-Text Supervisor
Disability Support Services
The Catholic University of America
Washington, DC 20064
Phone: 202-319-5211