[Athen] Dragon - PC vs. Mac

Dan Comden danc at uw.edu
Mon Jun 15 16:05:09 PDT 2015

Yes, major reduction in functionality with the Mac version. If she was
productive with the Windows version, she'll be very disappointed in the
limitations of DragonDictate for Mac.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) <
hunziker at email.arizona.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,

> I’m working with an employee who used Dragon NaturallySpeaking on a PC for

> several years. Upon changing positions she migrated to a Mac. In the past,

> there was a bit of difference between the PC and Mac version of the

> software – is this still the case? Is the difference enough that she

> should request to be back on a PC with a set up she is familiar with?

> Thanks!

> Dawn

> ~~

> Dawn Hunziker

> IT Accessibility Consultant

> Disability Resource Center

> 520-626-9409

> hunziker at email.arizona.edu

-*- Dan Comden danc at uw.edu <danc at washington.edu>
Access Technology Center www.uw.edu/itconnect/accessibility/atl/
University of Washington UW Information Technology