[Athen] how many instructors are writing HTML for their courses?

Kathleen Cahill kcahill at mit.edu
Mon Jun 22 12:34:29 PDT 2015

Hi Howard,

Before the use and standardization of LMSes, professors here were going it on their own and sometimes creating their own course web pages. But that has really changed a great deal and most are using the supported LMS on campus and not creating their own HTML. Usually the professor’s TA or staff upload course materials most of the time.

Hope this helps,
Kathy

Kathleen Cahill
MIT Assistive Technology Information Center (ATIC)
77 Mass. Ave. 7-143
Cambridge MA 02139
(617) 253-5111
kcahill at mit.edu