[Athen] Accessible Future -- Sept. 9 and 10 at UCLA

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 19:34:39 PDT 2015

Greetings, ATHEN:

Thought some of you might be interested in taking a look at this
curriculum (not just for librarians, but specifically focused on
folks in the humanities, if I understand correctly).

Maybe I missed it, but I've not heard any talk of this program on this list.

This will be the fifth workshop.

If people have thoughts about it, maybe it'd be worth a brief
discussion to help folks identify allies that might benefit from
applying/attending.

You can see a link to the workshop curriculum/agenda on the site.

Best,
Jennifer

@AccessibleFu tweeted:

Librarians are encouraged to apply to our Sept. 10-11 workshop at @UCLA_DH!