[Athen] Apps

Kathleen Cahill kcahill at mit.edu
Tue Jun 30 11:07:07 PDT 2015

Hi Lorraine,

We’ve been recommending Voice Dream Reader for iOS as a document reader. They also have a product called Voice Dream Writer to help with composing documents but I have not yet downloaded and tested it. http://www.voicedream.com/

Kathy

Kathleen Cahill
MIT Assistive Technology Information Center (ATIC)
77 Mass. Ave. 7-143
Cambridge MA 02139
(617) 253-5111
kcahill at mit.edu