[Athen] Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association in Accessible WORD or HTML format

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Tue Jun 30 14:19:58 PDT 2015

Hi Alexa,

I have scanned the manual as PDF files. Do you have a process to convert to Word or HTML? I can send the PDF files to you on Wednesday if you like.

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
Adjunct Professor
College of Health, Education & Professional Studies
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Ave., Dept. 2953
Chattanooga, TN 37403
423-425-5251