[Athen] Job Opening Mesa College in San Diego

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Thu Mar 19 13:17:13 PDT 2015

Colleagues,

Mesa College is very pleased to announce a current opening for a fulltime,
tenured track 12 month DSPS Counselor position. We are currently accepting
applications through April 10, 2015.

The link to San Diego Community College District Human Resources with the
position description and all application information is below. Please share
this information with anyone that you believe would be qualified.

https://www.sdccdjobs.com/postings/6135

Mesa College is a progressive institution that embraces diversity and
provides a multitude of professional development activities. We are the
largest of the community colleges in San Diego with a student population of
approximately 24,000.

Jill Jansen, DSPS Coordinator, Mesa College