[Athen] Product evaluation database

Gunderson, Jon R jongund at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 26 09:33:26 PDT 2015

I don't think this is just a problem with only small schools, even large schools cannot keep up with the volume of vendors providing administrative and instructional IT resources.

Many schools do not even have anyone with responsibility to evaluate incoming technology, let alone report on the accessibility to a larger audience.

Jon