[Athen] WAMOE MOOC

Robertson-Gann, Amy H. arobertsongann at nwacc.edu
Thu Mar 26 09:49:35 PDT 2015

I'm considering the possibility of several key members of my campus participating in a MOOC on accessibility offered by Portland Community College. https://community.brightspace.com/tlc/wiki/wamoe_registration_request

Curious if anyone has any insight or feedback on the quality/usefulness of this? Worth the time?

Thanks,
ARG
Amy Robertson-Gann, M.S.
Director, Disability Resource Center
NorthWest Arkansas Community College
arobertsongann at nwacc.edu<mailto:arobertsongann at nwacc.edu>
Main office (479) 986-4076
Fax (479) 619-4119
[Description: cid:image001.png at 01CE522F.6F5D7760]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Disability-Resource-Center-at-NorthWest-Arkansas-Community-College/227556827304712>[Description: cid:image002.gif at 01CE522F.6F5D7760]<https://twitter.com/#!/arobertsongann>

Please note our current hours of operation:
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm
Tuesday 8:00am-6:00pm
Friday 9:00am-12:00pm

It always seems impossible until it's done. - Nelson Mandela

"This message is intended solely for the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately that you are not the person for whom this email was intended and delete this email from your system."