[Athen] EAB's Student Success Collaborative

Greg Kraus gdkraus at ncsu.edu
Fri Mar 27 07:02:06 PDT 2015

Hi James,

I am actually evaluating it right now. From an accessibility
perspective, all I can say currently is that their VPAT is dated. I
will be getting access to the system shortly and will be able to test
things out.

In terms of who can actually use the product, my understanding is it
is limited to campus administration and faculty advisors. In other
words, neither the campus as a whole nor students will log in to
access the system. If I find out something different during my testing
I'll let you know.

Greg
--
Greg Kraus