[Athen] Personal and Portable Voice Amplification Device

Sean Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 30 09:29:12 PDT 2015

> Is there a good recommended voice amplification device for a professor

> who cannot speak very loudly?

Check out the Caliphone Voice Saver portable PA system. We had a student who needed such support and went with this type of system. We did not get the Bluetooth model as that was not out at the time, but overall, the amplification seemed good for small group interactions. Because it is Bluetooth, you may be able to connect other microphones to it such that it is more discrete - the mic that ships with the product appears rather large.

http://www.califone.com/products/pa283.php

Take care,
Sean