[Athen] Accessible rapid eLearning tools

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Fri May 1 14:02:49 PDT 2015

Please reply to the list - thanks!

Dawn

~~
Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant

Disability Resource Center
520-626-9409
hunziker at email.arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at email.arizona.edu>

From: athen-list [mailto:athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Curry, Sheena
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 1:49 PM
To: athen-list at u.washington.edu
Subject: [Athen] Accessible rapid eLearning tools

Hello everyone!

My team is currently doing a research project on the accessibility of different "rapid eLearning tools". We are attempting to narrow down our list of preferred tools based on users' ability to create accessible course material with them. Below is a list of tools we are currently exploring:

Zebra Zapps
Articulate Studio (presenter, quiz maker, engage, etc.,)
Captivate (version 7, 8 and beyond)
Storyline and Storyline 2
Adobe Presenter
Kaltura
Recording in Adobe Connect Rooms

Does anyone out there utilize the programs listed above? We're interested in hearing what the accessibility experience has been with the output of these tools. We would also love any suggestions of tools other schools are using that create accessible course material. Thanks in advance for your help!

Sheena

Join the conversation! Stop by the Disability and Accessibility Forum on iGuide today.
Sheena Curry, MS
Disability Services Advisor
Direct Line: 612-977-4845
Toll Free: 1-888-CAPELLA , x4845