[Athen] BeeLine Reader

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Thu May 7 12:31:33 PDT 2015

Hi Jennifer!

Do you know of anyone who has used it? I am curious. When I looked at it, I
found it made text harder to read and was distracting--but then, I am not
the intended audience. I'm just curious if the folks it is designed for have
provided feedback.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
HTCTU Director
408-996-4636